Vaimoo, the Vehicle Sharing system designed to revolution the current urban mobility scenario.
Engineered by the Connected Vehicle & Micro-Mobility Business Unit of MERMEC, the Italian multinational company known as a pioneer developer of high-tech digital solutions for railway and rapid transits for over 30 years.
VAIMOO will be present at MOVE, one of the most important mobility events in the world, which will take place on February 11-12 2020 in London.
During the two days, at the Booth 15B, VAIMOO will show the innovation and potential of its flexible and multi-vehicle platform, which uses IoT technologies to deliver more efficient, safer and user-friendly smart mobility services.
Moreover, VAIMOO will put together the major experiences in the e-mobility field in the Round Table Session “Sustainable Micro-mobility: taking the field with BIKESHARE DANMARK, TIER and KOLUMBUS”.
- The session will take place on February 11th(12:40 pm).At the round table, with VAIMOO, will be host the representatives of the most important companies in the industry, who will discuss the major issues in the world of e-mobility, outlining the best practices to offer efficient services designed for the smart cities of the future.On stage with Marco Pesani, Head of Product Management at MERMEC (VAIMOO),there will be:
- Peter Vest, Chief Operating Officer at Bikeshare Denmark
- Espen Strand Henriksen, Mobility Developer at Kolumbus
- Matthias Wilrich, Vice President Sourcing and Supply Chain at Tier Mobility
At 4.30 p.m. on the same day it will be the turn of Matteo Pertosa, Board Of Directors at MERMEC (VAIMOO), who will speak at the round table “Electric Micro-mobility: the affordable and flexible solution for last-mile transportation”.
- THE VAIMOO MODEL Electric micro-mobility is one of the most powerful enhancers of Last-mile travels, nowadays a key element in the growth of public transport. Last-mile solutions provide capillarity, flexibility and cost-effectiveness needed to perform intermodal transport, connecting classic rail and road lines with a network of thousands of electric vehicles.VAIMOO aims at creating the conditions for a mobility experience that covers the first and the last mile at the same time being flexible, integrated, safe, on demand, convenient and green.
- Already chosen by the cities of Copenhagen and Rotterdam for their bike-sharing services, VAIMOO is complemented by mobile user interfaces.VAIMOO is also a fleet of easily deployable and connected e-bikes designed for durability and quick daily operations, in both station-based, free-floating and hybrid sharing schemes.The system can also include kick scooters and motorcycles schemes as well as the integration with third-party systems.VAIMOO flexibility enables teams to modularize cooperation possibilities with partners and customers by providing:
- Technologies (IoT modules and management software integrable both in new and existing sharing schemes)
- Services (business consulting, custom development)
- Full ready-to-be-used sharing system (management platform, user app, infrastructure, vehicles and optionally racks).
In the case of a full sharing system, bikes are integrated with an innovative docking station for smartphones called MAT (awarded at CES Innovation Awards 2018), connected via Wireless with the locking system of the rack, that provides total control of the vehicle with one single gesture.
The end-user appoffers a new experience of sustainable transport, enabling the access of the city map to verify the available vehicles for booking, contact the Support Teamin case of malfunctioning, take advantage of promotions, pay automatically at the end of the riding session and top up the credit.
On the service operatorside, an advance platform allows the administrator to monitor each vehicle in real time and by remote, enabling: the access of vehicle-sharing dashboard at a glance, the management of the docking stations, the checking of the status and position of each bike, the management of the accounts, users’ payment and invoicing.