VAIMOO has been present at the Micromobility Europe conference held in Amsterdam on June 1-2 2022 at Booth 212!
It’s been an immersive two-days in the light electric micromobility world and on stage have been hosted the major leaders in the industry.
During the conference our Sales Manager Gaetano Sciacovelli seated on the Motivate Stage on June 1st from 13 to 13:30PM in the session entitled: Traversing the Oil Crisis: an Opportunity to Reduce Driving and Lead on Climate.
Like the pandemic before it, the energy crisis has given us, as individuals and societies, a chance to pause and reflect on our transportation habits on a global scale. With gas prices soaring, we’ll discuss how cities can seize this opportunity to rapidly reduce transportation emissions and break people’s dependence on solo driving by shifting to cleaner modes.
On stage there have been:
- Andrew Grant (Moderator) – Analyst at Bloomberg NEF
- Natalia Barbour (Speaker) – TU at Delft
- Karen Vancluysen (Speaker) – Secretary General at Polis Network
- Welmoed Neijmeijer (Speaker) – Head of Licensing & Head of Public Policy & Rentals at Bolt
- Gaetano Sciacovelli (Speaker) – Sales Manager of VAIMOO
The complete agenda of the event: Micromobility Europe Amsterdam 1-2 June 2022